In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travellers, during dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be cancelled on arrival without any refund.
Latest Update from 19th December 2020 (Subject to further Government review)
With varying government restrictions in different parts of the UK, we’re constantly reviewing our hotel and restaurant policies to ensure we open and operate in line with these. With this in mind, please ensure you check the guidance or regulations applicable to you and your destination before travelling to our Hotel.
Location of our Hotel comes under Tier 4
Overnight stays for leisure purposes will not be allowed at any of our hotels in Tier 4 locations from 20th December 2020. During this period, however, individuals will still be allowed to stay away from home for work purposes, education, training or other legally permitted reasons. Please check if you meet these criteria here (linked to Govt website). If you have a booking during this period and are no longer eligible to stay with us, you can contact us to amend your booking.
- Christmas – In line with government guidelines, our hotels will be closed for any leisure guests under Tier 4 Guideines.
- New Year’s Eve – We’re closely monitoring any updates from the government on local restrictions. Currently, you don’t need to make any amends or cancellations to your bookings for this period. We’ll be in touch nearer the time with any relevant updates to your booking.
Update on our restaurants (Update 19 December 2020) Food and Drinks Venue
Under Tier 4 locations Our restaurant, bar and other venues will remain closed, and we’ll be unable to provide any food and drink for guests, however, we currently offer
“Breakfast to Go” and take away Drinks subject to availability and further service charge. Please contact us at
prior to your arrival if you require any Room Service during your stay.
All previously booked with Breakfast will have a free “ Breakfast to Go” and you can purchase "Breakfast to Go" from £5.50 at the reception.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): your FAQs
- Are your restaurants and bars open? Our Restaurant and Bar are open for Room Service. We have prebooked Breakfast & Dinner ServicOur Restaurant, Bar and Room Service are currently closed under Tier 4 Guidance.
- Can I share a room with someone who I don't live with? We request that customers follow the latest Government guidelines with regards to social distancing and contact with other people.
- Do I need to wear a face covering in your hotels? In line with Government guidelines it is mandatory for face coverings to be worn in all public areas in hotel. You do not need to wear a face covering in your bedroom or when seated at a table in one of our Bar Cafes
- I need to self-isolate as someone in my household has symptoms, am I allowed to stay in your hotels? We strongly advise that you follow Government guidelines which is to stay at home and not leave the household for 14 days. For the latest guidance: Click here.
- I've got COVID-19 symptoms, can I book a room to self-isolate? For the wellbeing and safety of our hotel teams and customers we are requesting that anyone with COVID-19 symptoms does not enter any of our hotels. We strongly advise that you follow the Government guidelines: Click here.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.